Friday, September 10, 2010

New thrift store

Mandy Buckland shares this news: "This week I discovered the best thrift store I have ever been to in Cincinnati. St. Vincent de Paul on Beechmont in Mt. Washington (a few minutes past the Lunken Airport exit on Beechmont) . It is definitely not as big as Village Discount Outlet, but it is in a central location of several very affluent neighborhoods. The store is really clean, everything is sorted by size (they even have a petite skirt section and a very nice maternity section)... everything is nice (maybe not a specific taste or style, but in great or new condition). Maybe I was just there on a good day, but I was so impressed. All of their clothing is $4.49, but they run daily sales that are 25% and 50% off as well as a tag color that is $.99. They also have a house wares and small furniture section. The staff was very friendly and helpful and told me to tell all my friends about their store, so I am just following orders!"

No comments:

Post a Comment